Welcome to Red Bank Roofing and Building Service.
We pride ourselves on developing a long term relationship with our customers, listening to their needs and then suggesting the proper course of action; be it preventative maintenance, repair or replacement. For your next commercial roof project, you need a company combining experience, professionalism and safety. Any job, large or small, will be completed to your absolute satisfaction. On time and on budget. Every one of our projects are considered high priority!
We specialize in modified bitumen systems, built-up hot tar, metal roofs, rubber roofs, solar roofs, shingle roofs and roof maintenance.
We use only the highest quality products available in our industry. Our crews are technically trained for each system we install to ensure quality and adherence to manufacturer standards.
Give us a call today and let us relieve your roofing headaches! Quality, Excellence and Peace of Mind is what you can expect from Red Bank Roofing and Building Service. How We Can Help You
A commercial roofing project is a major expense. With the premier services from Red Bank Roofing and Building Service, you can receive the best return on your investment. We can install a roofing system that not only enhances the appearance of your facility, but also becomes a main element in protecting your investment. Red Bank Roofing and Building Service utilizes the right materials for your commercial roofing project, to maximize energy efficiency and lower your operating costs.Commercial Roofing Options
You can select from a range of materials for your commercial roofing project. Options include:
- Modified bitumen: A high-performance solution in an asphalt base or fiberglass
- Metal: A low-maintenance, long-lasting material that offers performance and aesthetics
- Slate: An elegant option that endures for decades
- Built-up hot tar: Traditional, tried and true
- Synthetic slate: A lower-cost alternative with the look of authentic slate
- Asphalt shingles: An affordable roofing material available in popular styles and colors
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer): A durable synthetic rubber covering that is ideal for larger buildings and colder climates
Why Work with Us?
- Superior workmanship – Our skilled craftsmen are committed to combining their traditional time tested expertise with the latest techniques to deliver premium workmanship for our clients. We pay strict attention to detail.
- Quality Products – Red Bank Roofing and Building Service uses first-rate roofing materials and the latest equipment to provide the best possible final product.
- Dependability – You can count on Red Bank Roofing and Building Service to complete your commercial roofing project with excellence and in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – We strive to deliver the highest level of service to each customer—regardless how large or small.