Red Bank Roofing and Building Service
offers a wide-range of products to meet your needs and budget, providing you with the tools and knowledge necessary to make an informed decision, and dedicating ourselves to your complete satisfaction throughout all phases of the project, from beginning to completion.
We'll make sure your home makes a striking impression, adding the greatest curb appeal in your neighborhood. Your choice of roofing material is an important decision. You want to bring out the beauty while protecting your home from the elements, and extending the useful service life of your roof system. Homeowners have numerous choices of products, styles and design options. With so many products available, we'll help you make "Your Best and Safest Choice."
Choosing the right contractor to install your roof is just as important as selecting quality materials. Expert craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.
When making a decision on a company to replace your roof, you likely have a checklist of requirements in mind. Red Bank Roofing and Building Service meets all of the initial qualifications. We are insured and registered as a licensed contractor, and have a great reputation with experience in all types of roofing. Your referral means something to us. We know that when one roof needs to be replaced in your neighborhood, other roofs in the same area will need to be replaced soon too. We set our prices at a level that earns your business, then do a job that earns your referral.
We have a very experienced team of roofers that work together to install a new roof that will make your home look newer and more valuable. Whether your roofing needs are commercial or residential, count on Red Bank Roofing to handle everything from inspection to cleanup in a timely, efficient manner.
We install all of the major shingle roofing brands, including CertainTeed, GAF and Owens Corning. We are also experienced installers of flat roofing systems, like rubber or EPDM. We gladly describe our roofing process, the materials we install when installing a new roof, and can provide successful roof replacement examples so you can feel confident in our work. We install leak free roofs, and support that statement with a Workmanship guarantee and Material Warranty's.Here is the Red Bank Roofing and Building Policy for estimating new roofs and roof replacement:
- We can estimate your home even if you prefer not to take time from your day to be there, though we love the opportunity to see you in person and demonstrate our work.
- We offer you a 10 year workmanship guarantee for our new shingle roofs and 5 year workmanship guarantee for our flat roofs, with options for an extended warranty through the material manufacturer on every roof we install. If we provide the preventative mantenance coating service on your new flat roof, the workmanship guarantee will be extended to 10 or more years, depending on the type of roof system we install. Also, a No Dollar Limit (NDL) manufacturer material and labor warantee up to 20 years.
- We let you know the length of time it will take to replace your roof . All roofs will be completed in a timely manner. When we start your job, we will be there untilt he job is completed. We will not remove more roof area then can be recovered by days end to insure water tight integrity of your system.
- In most cases, we can estimate your roof on location in less than 30 minutes.
- If you have hail damage, and need to file an insurance claim, we can send a copy of your estimate to your insurance company for you.
- We install new hip and ridge caps and related flashing including pipes, walls and chimneys at no additional cost when doing your roof replacement, and also install new ridge vents for premium ventilation when your home allows.
- Upon request, we can bring sample boards to show you large examples of the shingle options you are considering.
- We are happy to answer any additional questions you may have regarding our roof services, and look forward to the opportunity to cover your home with care.